LTspice is a useful tool for creating circuit designs and layouts. The program contains an integrated mixed-mode simulation tool that helps not only to create, but also to perform virtual tests of the circuit model. You can use the link on this page and download the official version of LTspice free.
LTspice is a simulator that has a simple interface. The program interface is in English, but there is also a Russian version created by users.
The program works on operating systems Windows, Mac.
The functions of the program
- uses an advanced simulation algorithm;
- gallery of elements and the ability to add your own components;
- the results of the simulation can be saved;
- intuitive interface;
- elements and settings can be changed;
- transient and spectral analysis;
- noise testing;
- harmonic distortions are represented as percentages.
How to download LTspice
Download the file that can be found on this page. Then open it and wait for the program to be fully installed. Once the application is installed, begin your work.
LTspice will help students and professionals in the development of electrical circuits and allow them to run tests directly on the desktop of their PC.